At the offices of Heresi Dental Care, our oral care experts are deeply committed to helping our patients maintain a healthy, attractive smile. We offer a wide variety of general dentistry services to help maintain your oral health.
- Complete Checkups: Professionally administered dental checkups at our office include a full dental exam, including the use of digital X-Rays when necessary, and an oral cancer screening. We also perform a professional cleaning to help you get rid of hidden plaque and bacterial deposits in the mouth.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Also known as composite fillings, tooth-colored filling restorations are used for the repair of chipped, cracked or decayed teeth. They can be made to match your natural tooth color and offer optimal strength and aesthetic advantages.
- Sealants: Dental sealants are applied to the surfaces of the back teeth to prevent the deposit of plaque and food debris, protection the teeth from cavities.
- Mouth Guards: Custom-made dental mouth guards are used to protect teeth from injury while playing sports. They can also be worn while sleeping to prevent damage from clenching and grinding (bruxism).
- Root Canal Treatment: Root canal therapy is used to restore teeth affected by an infection in the pulp. The dead and infected nerves are removed to help save the tooth from extraction.
- Crowns & Bridges: When teeth are lost or damaged, our high-quality porcelain crowns and bridges can revitalize the appearance of your smile.
- Dentures & Dental Implants: The office of Heresi Dental Care offers state-of-the-art tooth replacement solutions including endosteal implants, All-on-4 implants, Teeth-in-a-Day, fixed dentures and traditional dentures
For your convenience, we have two locations in Fredericksburg, VA. To learn more about our general dentistry services and to make an appointment with our friendly, knowledgeable team, please contact our office at (540) 249-1849.